ORCHARD TOYS MATCH & SPELL NEXT STEPS GAME
Match and Spell Next Steps is the perfect progression from Orchard Toys’ bestselling, award-winning Match and Spell.
Aimed at children aged 5 and over, the game helps to develop more advanced reading and spelling skills using both sounds and blends.
The game is played by building a variety of familiar and more advanced words, from ‘Moth’ to ‘Balloon’, with the help of colourful illustrations to identify words.
Parents can use the sound and blend cards to encourage children to make the individual sounds as well as saying the entire word aloud.
There are 18 words included in the game. Once children become more confident, they can turn over the boards to use the blank side for a more challenging game.
The game is finished once all the word boards have been completed.
This colourful game is a great way to teach children about spelling and phonics in a fun and progressive way.
For younger children aged 4 and over, try Orchard Toys Match and Spell first literacy game.
- 18 double-sided word boards
- 78 letter cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
- Develops reading and spelling skills using sounds and blends
- Follows on from Orchard Toys bestselling Match and Spell game, also available to buy
- Develops advanced reading and spelling skills
- Double-sided boards to extend learning
- Encourages discussion
- Promotes language and literacy skills
- Develops matching and memory skills
- Encourages observational skills
- Fun educational game for 1-4 players
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Size: 19.5 x 8 x 14 cm
- Best selling British product