All About Hoodoo2
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND AVAILABLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
HOODOO2 KIDS BUSY BAGS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED TO PROMOTE SCREEN FREE ACTIVITIES TO ENCOURAGE INDEPENDENT PLAY.
With help and advice from teachers in the United Kingdom, all items have been sourced and shipped directly from the UK.
Packed into one bag for ease of use when travelling, weekends away, at restaurants, visiting relatives or even at home.
All items have been handpicked according to your child’s age group. At HooDoo2 we have a large inventory of various items to ensure variety in each bag and to engage children across different learning platforms.
- All items have been sourced and imported from the UK
- We work with British teachers to ensure each product is not only fun but educational
- Each bag is constructed from 100% cotton and is both durable and reusable
- Each kids activity bag is carefully designed to match age and gender
- Every item will entertain your child in a fun and educational way
- Our toys encourage both independent learning and collaborative play
- Easy to use when travelling, for weekends away, at restaurants, visiting relatives or even at home
Our aim is to support children to focus and improve concentration, while encouraging independent play and creativity.
EACH BAG CONTAINS A SELECTION OF PRODUCTS FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Building sets to encourage spatial awareness and develop problem solving skills along with gross and fine motor skills.
- Dough based products to help develop fine motor skills, encourage creativity and promote calming play time
- Colouring books to encourage hand eye co-ordination, develop hand strength and aid focus and relaxation
- Sticker books to encourage creativity, hand-eye coordination and sensory exploration
- Arts and crafts to increase dexterity, aid creative thinking, imagination and hand-eye coordination
- Games to encourage social play and improve cognitive and social skills
- Toys to engage a child’s imagination and encourage role play
- Educational workbooks to learn new skills and facts
- Reading books to develop early literacy skills and to learn to value books and stories
- Puzzles or Logical activities to enhance concentration, shape recognition and problem solving skills