K'NEX CONTROL CRANE BUILDING SET
Are you ready for a next-level building challenge? Then check out the K’NEX Control Crane Building Set!
Build a replica of a working, motorized crane with the K’NEX Control Crane Building Set!
With over 650 parts, this set is a true builder’s dream. It includes a battery-powered motor that can be repositioned to control 3 different working features: rotating the jib back and forth, positioning the trolley, or raising & lowering the hook. Cardboard cargo boxes are also including, so you can practice picking up and setting down cargo!
Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions are included, so you’ll be controlling the crane in no time. Don't forget building with K’NEX supports developmental growth and puts kids on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, they’re developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills.
Standing over 3 feet tall, this set also motorized movement for realistic action, with an after-building pick up challenge.
- 679 classic K’NEX parts and pieces
- Stands over 3 feet tall
- Motorized movement for realistic action
- After-build pick-up challenge
- Stem learning fun: building with KNEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects
- Perfect for builders ages 7 and up
- Box Size: 35 x 43 x 7cm