ORCHARD TOYS MAMMOUTH MATHS GAME
Boys, Girls, Unisex
Disclaimer: Age titles are only a suggestion.
Please remove all packaging and keep away from children. Adult supervision is always required.
Be the first back to the cave in this fun-filled prehistoric maths game.
Players move their caveman playing piece around the board, solving maths problems along the way.
If they land on a plus or minus square they solve one of their four addition and subtraction sums, then they can check their answers using the magic viewer.
If correct they hook the completed sum over the 3D mammoth’s trunk!
If a player lands on a feather square they can tickle another mammoth’s trunk, which will make it sneeze and lose a sum from it’s trunk!
This fun element is bound to have children laughing!
Players can choose whether to solve easier or more challenging sums, which encourages progressive learning and allows players of different ages and abilities can play together.
- 1 jigged game board
- 30 stone ring cards
- 1 bone number line
- 4 cave-person playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 4 two-piece mammoths
- 1 dice
- 1 feather card
- 1 magic torch viewer
- 1 instruction leaflet
- Perfect for developing maths skills in a fun way
- Practise basic addition and subtraction
- Players will enjoy checking their answers with the 3D magic viewer
- Game includes cards with two levels of difficulty for an easier or more challenging game
- Includes fun number line
- Develops number and counting skills
- Encourages observational skills
- Fun educational game for 2-4 players
- Suitable for ages 5-8
- Size: 25 x 8.5 x 18.5 cm